Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Ancelotti is realistic and Tuechel would be a risk.
I know very little about Fonseca but he would also fall into the risk category.

Hopefully talk of Moyes and Allardyce is just a joke.

I agree that Unsworth should get the job on a caretaker basis and if he makes a success of it he should be given the job full time.

If we are still in a mess come January send out for a Red Adair

Because we couldn't get Loew right away because there's a world cup this summer

So we give it Unsworth in the interim

We should be completely up front with Unsworth about it and get Loew to agree a pre contract

Yeah but if Unsworth really excels as manager.By that i mean we shoot up the league and he wins us a trophy.Then he will have made a strong claim to be permanent manager imo.Maybe it's just dewy eyed sentiment.But i just think Unsworth could a great job for us as our manager.

Loew?! :lol:

Keep it realistic at least. We aren't attracting the high calibre managers. We simply aren't good enough on AND off the field to throw around names like Ancelotti and Loew.

Big Sam. Unsworth. Howe.

I would love Silva from Watford but he is settled.

But do me a favour with the world class managers, they won't touch us.

Unsworth might wins us a few games early doors if he comes but he doesn’t have the experience. Look at Shakespeare at Leicester. These caretaker managers taking over very rarely work out.

Loew?! lol

Keep it realistic at least. We aren't attracting the high calibre managers. We simply aren't good enough on AND off the field to throw around names like Ancelotti and Loew.

Big Sam. Unsworth. Howe.

I would love Silva from Watford but he is settled.

But do me a favour with the world class managers, they won't touch us.

Loew is definitely a realistic prospect

The clubs ahead of us might be wary of taking on a man who has been out of club football for quite a while, because you need guaranteed success right off the bat there

We're a club looking for a long term plan and project. We're probably the biggest club outside of Germany that he could come to and he'd get the time here he needed to put something together

The lure of the Premier League is a strong one. We definitely have a chance of getting him, but we'll need to offer him a great deal

We can offer him a project and a chance to manage in one of Europe's big leagues

We need to think big and think forward

Think Unsworth till the end of the season then evaluate. He knows all the first team players and knows which u23s will be ready. Give the fans a lift and get some atmosphere back in Goodison. Can't do much worse than what we got at the moment!

Brendan rogers i know the scottish league is nowhere near standard of epl but he has took a group of players that were going through the motions and got them performing to the very best of their ability also the young players are getting a chance and delivering . I know there is the R.S conection,but he has point to prove and it was just a job

Rodgers?! He will spectacularly fail here. He hasn't got Suarez, Sterling and an in form Sturridge up front. And even then they were conceding silly goals all season long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back