Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
villa-boas Would be THE worst option right now, just a fancy name and good looks.

Failed miserably in the premier league TWICE, plays a super high defensive line and doesn't have a defensive bone in his body. Would assure relegation considering we are already completely garbage defensively. Our players playing a high line when they have zero pace? Ha!

This is the biggest problem at the club at the moment.

Moshiri 49.9%, but Bill and Woods still massively involved both as shareholders and as in running things. What is the process if they all disagree? Who makes the decisions then?

Also Moshiri could well be colluding with / for Usmanov, and Bill has been known to have ties to others who he may or may not be acting on behalf of. So it's all incredibly muddled with no clear chain of command or strategy.

This mess is reflected in player recruitment, in the performances on the pitch and now also with the new manager search.

Others may have seen it worse than this at Everton but I think it's an absolute joke and it's making me seriously dislike football and the club.
Yes, what you descripe is going on, is more like a political game.

If it's true, i rather not get involved. I don't want to take side, since non of the parts, seem to think of others, than themself and their own needs.

They totaly neglect the club, fans and run the club in to the ground, with their inflated ego's

Perhaps it's time to take a break.

The other side of the coin is if there is no news then there really is no news. As in nothing happening.

We aren't going to just announce a half decent manager out of the blue before the media get wind of it because when has that ever happened? So there isn't a manager right now close and you have to think the fact we aren't interviewing managers means there won't be a decision any time before the weekend

Tony Cascarino has spoken: "I think Marco Silva has to forget interest from clubs such as Everton and focus on where he is for now, because if his success continues he is in line for a top-six job. I think he’s bigger than the Everton job and should sit tight and wait for a club fighting for the Champions League."

It's going to be Pulis isn't it? FFS.

Say Hello to our Management Team

Tony Pulis.webp
Bill Kenwright.webp
Steve Walsh.webp

Tony Cascarino has spoken: "I think Marco Silva has to forget interest from clubs such as Everton and focus on where he is for now, because if his success continues he is in line for a top-six job. I think he’s bigger than the Everton job and should sit tight and wait for a club fighting for the Champions League."

I hate that cockney Kopite turd Cascarino, but I’m sure Silva would thank him for his advice.

If we get Pulis I’d seriously think about spewing it. He dresses like a 12 year old lad for a start.

How has rhino got 10% of votes heaven above

Thomas Tuchel has been available all season yet!!!!!!!!

This can only happen at everton let's be honest, being dragged through the public media like this and treating loyal fans like this is utterly unforgivable and disgraceful.

If Tony pulis is appointed then I really do think I've lost what's left of any hope for the club but I really do think they will bottle it and bring him in

Bahaha will be funny when Watford bin him off and he's managing in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back