Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over, he'll be appointed with mega fume on here, we'll win one and it'll slowly die down....until we lose one, then up the fume-o-meter will go...and so on

I'm actually thinking there isn't a whole lot more to be said about all this mess now. What an unending spiral of doom and despair.

I understand initially you take time, a little, to identify and pursue the right man but every day without an appointment now in our state is sheer recklessness.

We have two home games coming up and a practical admission from Unsworth that he can't get anything out of the players. We simply cannot throw away points at home against West Ham and Huddersfield. If that materialises, this train wreck becomes increasingly more difficult to recover from.

You don't appoint just anyone but in the position we are in the board have to make a choice and agree a contract with someone on their shortlist immediately.

Everyone of them, from Moshiri down, successful individuals in their own right, should be emabarrassed and ashamed at the manner they have allowed us to turn into a laughing stock like this.

Again looking from the outside it sounded like Moshiri said new manager and team very close , weather this is what the boardroom fight is about as BK wants to keep the old blue boys in place
Let's see. Something is going on, that is for sure. I hope your right about something happening regarding a new manager. That's all that really matters.

id rather have Meghan markle to be frank..
On a fit bird scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, Pulis is at 0, with Allardyce and O’Neill slightly less than that. Unsworth is proving to be at 1 and Koeman was a 2. Santa is currently about 2 also along with any member of the Royal family and surviving members of Wham!
Simeone and Tuchel are the unattainable 8’s. But Simeone is also a lesbian which presents yer another hurdle.
The board are the spotty nerd boys with glasses who didn’t even go to the party.

I'm actually thinking there isn't a whole lot more to be said about all this mess now. What an unending spiral of doom and despair.

I understand initially you take time, a little, to identify and pursue the right man but every day without an appointment now in our state is sheer recklessness.

We have two home games coming up and a practical admission from Unsworth that he can't get anything out of the players. We simply cannot throw away points at home against West Ham and Huddersfield. If that materialises, this train wreck becomes increasingly more difficult to recover from.

You don't appoint just anyone but in the position we are in the board have to make a choice and agree a contract with someone on their shortlist immediately.

Everyone of them, from Moshiri down, successful individuals in their own right, should be emabarrassed and ashamed at the manner they have allowed us to turn into a laughing stock like this.

That bit should have been done while Koeman was in charge. Its a jizzbucket of a mess they've (the board and senior figures) gotten us into

On a fit bird scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, Pulis is at 0, with Allardyce and O’Neill slightly less than that. Unsworth is proving to be at 1 and Koeman was a 2. Santa is currently about 2 also along with any member of the Royal family and surviving members of Wham!
Simeone and Tuchel are the unattainable 8’s. But Simeone is also a lesbian which presents yer another hurdle.
The board are the spotty nerd boys with glasses who didn’t even go to the party.

whats meghan then??

This is the biggest problem at the club at the moment.

Moshiri 49.9%, but Bill and Woods still massively involved both as shareholders and as in running things. What is the process if they all disagree? Who makes the decisions then?

Also Moshiri could well be colluding with / for Usmanov, and Bill has been known to have ties to others who he may or may not be acting on behalf of. So it's all incredibly muddled with no clear chain of command or strategy.

This mess is reflected in player recruitment, in the performances on the pitch and now also with the new manager search.

Others may have seen it worse than this at Everton but I think it's an absolute joke and it's making me seriously dislike football and the club.
My problem is I don't think that they disagree, I think each one of them is as big a clown as the others. Moshiri talked a good game but is just a slightly more minted Kenwright from everything I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back