Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is I don't think that they disagree, I think each one of them is as big a clown as the others. Moshiri talked a good game but is just a slightly more minted Kenwright from everything I've seen.

Perhaps you're right. I wouldn't be surprised. Same problem remains regardless of whether they are clowns or whether they have problems agreeing.

My problem is I don't think that they disagree, I think each one of them is as big a clown as the others. Moshiri talked a good game but is just a slightly more minted Kenwright from everything I've seen.
@leslad

I believe that moshiri uses kenwright as an expert on all things Everton so many MANY decisions go through him rather than moshiri himself.

That's why he is involved in so much, moshiri has the belief that kenwright is actually good at what he does.

@leslad

I believe that moshiri uses kenwright as an expert on all things Everton so many MANY decisions go through him rather than moshiri himself.

That's why he is involved in so much, moshiri has the belief that kenwright is actually good at what he does.

yes I think this too. thing is bill has NEVER been an expert in anything football.

its quite worrying really.

I think that's why they got Walsh in, but I believe Bill is undermining him completely.

Let's see. Something is going on, that is for sure. I hope your right about something happening regarding a new manager. That's all that really matters.
All new managers like their own team around them, how many ex players have we got in and around the first team at present that we may need to let go, I understand the loyalty of BK to them and this may be causing the rift and the delay in moving things forward over the last 4-5 weeks.

@leslad

If this is the case, you'd think (hope) Moshiri / USM will lose patience with Kenwright &co if this goes on for a few more weeks. As you would think that us getting relegated would see him / them lose a lot of money, in terms of both present and future income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back