Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just visited coaching stuff section of the first team on the official everton website. currently we have one coach (Ferguson) and four doctors. Unsworth is listed in u23 section. So, do we really have two coaches now for the first team?

How long Ferguson works as a first team coach? Why wasn't he appointed as caretaker? Can't believe that he didn't take those licence courses.

I guess there are more first team coaches but aren't listed.

If this is the case, you'd think (hope) Moshiri / USM will lose patience with Kenwright &co if this goes on for a few more weeks. As you would think that us getting relegated would see him / them lose a lot of money, in terms of both present and future income.
I agree totally. You would hope at some point questions are asked to how a premier league club has failed so many basic things like transfer windows and appointing a manager .

That's what is so frustrating more than anything else for me personally. As said to me earlier there is no accountability and no-one takes the blame. Hindsight suggests koeman was the fall guy for the boards failings rather than any of them getting called into question

just spent 200m euro and failed massively.

ring any bells?
Me again, wont be long.

I wonder how much of this recruitment issue is down to him? Of course he'll have had input but Milan is a definite DOF/head coach set up.

Under other circumstances I reckon Watford would have taken him on.

i just visited coaching stuff section of the first team on the official everton website. currently we have one coach (Ferguson) and four doctors. Unsworth is listed in u23 section. So, do we really have two coaches now for the first team?

How long Ferguson works as a first team coach? Why wasn't he appointed as caretaker? Can't believe that he didn't take those licence courses.

We have nobody leading us

We go either one of 3 ways:

1 - old experienced British manager who digs us in now for a relegation fight and we (probably) squeeze to 42 points with two games to spare spend £10m getting rid of the manager and his cronies, mess about for a few weeks and fall behind for next season when we've got to start again anyway

2 - sexy sounding foreign manager with little or no Premier League experience. Complete roll of the dice but someone like a Silva could come off.

3 - young coming British manager like a Neil Lennon or a Nathan Jones and take a gamble.

Martin O'Neil is a safe stop gap that could come good over the longer term whereas Dyche just doesn't seem to tick any of the boxes.

treasure-of-sierra-madre-badges.gif

We laugh in the face of coaching badges....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back