Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunc is a legend but the time has come to get rid of the old boys network. Can't see what he's offered in his time with us. Setting aside the specific striking issues you've listed, the one thing I would love him to bring and pass on is passion, hunger, aggression. Can't see any hint of that when 11 jellyfish would have more spines that our shower of pushovers.

if its big sam, he will clean out the entire backroom team. he has 15 of his own backroom staff he brings with him.

to be honest, it will be no loss to us getting rid of our backroom 'boys' all of which are perennial premier league losers. sorry but its the truth.

I want a successful Everton FIRST team. whatever that takes.

Allardyce 2/1 favourite on Skybet now. He'll be in charge by Wednesday if we agree to his demands. I'll bet he's bilking us. At least we should stay up now. Hope it's only a short contract. If not Dyche would be better.

He wanted a 3 year contract... at the very least 18 months.

If we get that charlatan in the club hell be with us for longer then the end of the season

FML

He wanted a 3 year contract... at the very least 18 months.

If we get that charlatan in the club hell be with us for longer then the end of the season

FML
I always thought myself,if we did get anyone for the so called 6 months and they did decent enough,i would have expected that 6 months to turn into a year or 2 etc

Might be no different to what we might already think

Look at the betting. It's obviously Sam. People claim it means nothing but that simply isn't true. when there's a big contraction in a liquid market it almost always signifies information leaking.
When we were in talks with Sam he went 1/5 because it leaked out and people piled on. Mosh then dithered and Sam went cool. When we were wooing Silva his odds massively contracted. There was nothing in the media but then we made an official offer.

Alan Myers just tweeted he believes things could be moving, doesn't want to say anymore than that and odds rapidly shortening on Allardyce in last few minutes across the board

Sorry if repetition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back