Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the lads saying they would throw their season tickets in if Allerdyce takes over feel the same?

I get the sentiment and im not calling them but needs must , we truely are as bad as we appear to be

@everton

200.gif

Kiss my hairy arse if you hire Allardyce......

Talk about coming full circle in 5 weeks if it does turn out to be Allardyce. And it will likely cost them significantly more. The club, if not the fans, gets the manager it deserves thanks to their buffoonery in the boardroom.

I would rest easier with the threat of relegation if he comes in, but I'm having my doubts that even he can steer this ship clear, with the gang of turds as his disposal. Disposal is very apt with some of them, if only we had that leeway now.

I will welcome an appointment in almost all circumstances now unfortunately, and that is a simple reflection of how things have gotten out of control here. Would rather not have AVB or O'Neill. Silva very unlikely but would be very welcome.

I'll be happy to accept Allardyce as a reflection of the state we are in. It's far from ideal obviously but as soon as we have some authority and know-how in the dug-out, the better.

People need to get behind Allardyce, in 18 months time he'll get a big pay off and we can all walk away from it happy, knowing we're still in the prem.

Allardyce 2/1 favourite on Skybet now. He'll be in charge by Wednesday if we agree to his demands. I'll bet he's bilking us. At least we should stay up now. Hope it's only a short contract. If not Dyche would be better.
Had a tenner at 16/1 last week to soften the blow if it ever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back