Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[QUOTE
I am feeling the hot and steamy taste of Gravy blooded Samuel Allah.

But that's because, like Myers, I see the betting patterns.

He's usually pretty honest wouldn't be like him to just go on that, otherwise we would have seen many similar tweets from him in the last few weeks as per Silva and O'Neill, who were both odds on

Says he only wants to be accurate

I would think he does know at least something

If it's Big Sam, then so be it (although I'm a little underwhelmed) it really does point at a shocker from the board. Why didn't they just do it a few weeks ago?
I am far from an ITK but someone who is normally pretty spot on, texted me half an hour ago to say it looks like it's going to be BS.............sounds like BS has played a blinder and has probably ended up with more money and a longer deal

Is that the sound of season tickets being ripped up, or the sound of reversals of ultimatums being binned?

Ha Ha Ha.

Big 'kin Sam.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of "the Mosh".

Oh how he's proven to have feet of clay.

People actually fell for this clown in a crombie.

dave he's chucked over 200m at us. hes no clown.

Bahahahhhaha hahahahahahahahha

Is that the sound of season tickets being ripped up, or the sound of reversals of ultimatums being binned?

Ha Ha Ha.

Big 'kin Sam.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of "the Mosh".

Oh how he's proven to have feet of clay.

People actually fell for this clown in a crombie.

He put all his eggs in the Silva basket and got mugged off.

Now he’s gone back to BFS with his tail between his legs. Fraud

Getting Allardyce would mean for the first time we are actually accepting our current situation. I would immediately be less worried about relegation but equally it'd show the club has no ambition to challenge the big boys. The most annoying thing for me would be he's been available all this time and we've wasted 6 weeks fart arsing around when we could have got him at any time. Just shows how incredibly incompetent our club is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back