Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is that there are quite a few posters that think Big Sam is a good idea. I love this idea that certain managers are relegation proof even though they aren't particularly good and in this case, ethically questionable. Talk about an absurd myth.

We simply need a manager to come in that is a long term appointment to hold some of these freelancing mercenaries to what's expected of them and move them out ASAP if they won't adhere to basic instructions on and off the pitch. Unsworth cannot do that.

FFS regardless of who it is we need action now or where down make no mistake. We are in no position to choose and on a plus side the current players taking the pi@s won’t be any more or would you sooner have relegation.

But what if the manager he wants won't come in till the summer? We can't leave Unsworth where he is. I'd take Allardyce over O'Neill or Pulis.

We told Allardyce, we offered him 6 months he turned it down. If we have gone back to him we have offered him everything he wanted and more.

No way if we get him there is anyone coming in the summer.

I'm just not believing that moshiri will go for fat Sam I'm just not.
You are starting to believe though aren’t you? Look if it’s till the end of what season and he makes us stable again then I don’t see the issue. As long as there is a definite plan for a new manager come June

The sad part is that there are quite a few posters that think Big Sam is a good idea. I love this idea that certain managers are relegation proof even though they aren't particularly good and in this case, ethically questionable. Talk about an absurd myth.

We simply need a manager to come in that is a long term appointment to hold some of these freelancing mercenaries to what's expected of them and move them out ASAP if they won't adhere to basic instructions on and off the pitch. Unsworth cannot do that.

What's your definition of ethnically questionable?

In similar terms, what did you make of Jose meeting Ashley Cole when contracted to Arsenal?

Would you have Jose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back