Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentimentality and football went out the windows after the first million pound signing.

yet we still harbour it.

says everything you need to know about us a club.

we are not driven by success whatsoever.

its infuriating, and will inevitably prove very very very costly

@davek

I agree. You could even go further back to when the maximum wage was abolished in the early 60s and Fulham's Johnny Haynes became the first £100-a-week player.

Quite a contrast between AVB and Sam, just underlines if true the absolute lack of planning and coherency from the board.

I don't give much credence to the clear out rumours, though it would be great if true.

Would seem very silly to appoint a new manager and then get rid of the CEO and/or DoF, especially after a five weeks of waiting to get a manager.

If MoshirI was both willing and able to clear the decks, it would have been ideal to do it just as Koeman was sacked.

But then this is Everton and logic and good timing play no part in anything.

If this manager can't agree a suitable deal then Sam Allardyce will be offered a 2 year contract.

So if someone else gets it apart from Fat Sam you can say "I told you so".

If Fat Sam gets it you can say "I told you so".

Thanks for that very wise, bold and informative statement o_O You speak some absolute tosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back