Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head is well and truly twatted here.

Not felt this grim about EFC.... since... well ever. And I factor in May 86', May 94' and May 98' into that.....

Sammy Lee is a total kick in the testes....

Feel like the cop in the "Resevoir Dogs" torture scene.

WTF Everton.

You've just stabbed us collectively through the heart.

I finally like the bookies' odds regarding Dyche...makes up for the very unlucky defeat againt Arsenal on Sunday.

Allardyce obviously is not everyone's cup of tea but at least Everton are 99% guaranteed to stay up now.

Sam Allardyce's Premier League record
Games
Win %
Bolton
226 35.4
Newcastle 21 33.3
Blackburn 76 34.2
West Ham 114 30.7
Sunderland 30 30
Crystal Palace 21 38.1
Total 488 33.8

Look at those win percentages! Abysmal. How any of you can condone this corrupt, inept, contemptible human slug having anything to do with this club is beyond me. All I can say is you deserve each other!

As for me. 50 years of enthusiasm for this once great club has evaporated within a few weeks. I have amazing memories, from the first time I went to a game in the sixties sitting on my dad's shoulder watching from the park end the likes of Ball, Kendall, Harvey, Best, Charlton, Moore etc, to being a season ticket holder at the GS end in 70's and 80's and being carried off my feet by the sway of the crowd on those big matches (and loving every minute of it).

The wind has been completely taken out of my sails and I cannot honestly be bothered anymore. Therefore I will have nothing to do with the club while this turd on legs stays in charge. The one consolation is that, since his Bolton days his average stay at a club is about 50 games so hopefully he will be gone before the middle of next season.

At least it gives me an excuse to cancel Sky Sports.

So Sad.....

Just heard some wool fan criticising Everton fans for whinging, on the radio, with all that "Get behind him" and all that BS. It really wound me up. This club is a laughing stock and I am dreading the next time I get in a convo with a RS cabbie or whatever. The board needs to seriously look at itself. Yeah. I know it's "only football". I don't "hate" SA or BK or FM, I am a grown up, and "hate" is way too strong a word for something as ridiculous as football, but when it is about what I want as a fan, this is about as far from my ideals, hopes , expectations, and dare I say even rational conclusions about what this club should be doing as is feasibly possible.

allardyce.webp

That's odd. In fact it's paradoxical. An Ouroboros-like loop. The appointment of Allardyce is a clear indication of Everton FC's complete lack of ambition.

In fact to add a further touch of irony, in the sub-heading it quotes Moshiri as saying "We've got a leader" which is also paradoxical, since it is patently obvious the board is clueless, the very institution that is supposed to show leadership has dithered and staggered around in the dark since the last transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back