Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RM had his Villa interview today

Hold on, Hold on. I'm hearing the word........
7483f80f1b552b9a6d601b2a6f13d10d22d1177d0bc48f5852452605ccaea556.jpg

Fair enough, mate. I understand the aversion towards him.

I just baulk at all these unproven foreign managers who are being bigged-up on here and the bigger names who have failed.

No aversion. Just dont rate him that highly.

And I share your concerns on "the latest name" stuff that crops up, backed up by Wiki and FM.

Who do I want? Dunno if I am honest.

Still finished 7th and won a shiny and got to the final of another shiny, despite having his best players sold, AGAIN.

I'm not against him I don't know enough about him apart from he's won the Europa. the lad asked if he'd won an away game so I posted the stats.

In my eye's there's only one man for this job and its Pellegrini. De Boer is to risky. Sure he's found success with Ajax, but that a very very weak league. And i'm shocked people want Emery. People do know the Sevilla didn't win a single league away game last season right?. And they finished 8th?.

In my eye's there's only one man for this job and its Pellegrini. De Boer is to risky. Sure he's found success with Ajax, but that a very very weak league. And i'm shocked people want Emery. People do know the Sevilla didn't win a single league away game last season right?. And they finished 8th?.

Did they not win an away game mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.