Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

so last night the Esk was saying things were moving on at pace. With respect, at pace, I was expecting a story or two in the nationals today, but we have had no great update at all on events

To be fair, Esk said that matters had moved forward and soon we could expect more progress and at a quicker pace.

so last night the Esk was saying things were moving on at pace. With respect, at pace, I was expecting a story or two in the nationals today, but we have had no great update at all on events

Come on. He says one thing, which is still ambiguous, as the process happens at the processes pace. It will hit the nationals when it is ready to.

Congratulations you've won the award for the biggest crock of crap posted today.....you should be proud, as there was some serious competition

Have people got memory issues here or what?!? He nearly relegated us with our lowest points total in prem history. He would have been sacked on many occasions if we hadn't have been owned by Bill.

He flunked the u tied job... He was embarrassing. Then crawled off to a mid table club in Spain and was sacked. He can't even get a job in England now.

Martinez won the cup with Wigan ffs. Things went sour with Martinez but let's not get all misty eyed about moyes who served up some of the most embarrassing performances ever witnessed by evertonians

On the song front....
"He'll be Koemen round the mountain when he comes"??
"Abdul the Bull Bull DeBoer"?
"Thanks for the memormoyes"?
or
"Thanks for the Emery's" even?
"I'm Emery the eighth I am"?
Pellegrini - stumped.....

no way Moyes is gonna be given the job, he hasn't got the credentials. He'd be ok for Watford. All those who love our club stay focused have belief, Bill isn't calling the shots any more. We'll be ok, Definately

Even promoted clubs can attract better managers than him! Watfords last 2 managers prove that

Status
Not open for further replies.