Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the battle for Koeman is on in earnest now.

De Boer & Pellegrini both offer the path of least resistance - there must be fairly entrenched reservations about them both seeing as either could be so easily appointed.

Well that list is wrong for a start Cos I'm not on it. If you don't give me a cheese on toast option its your own fault.

Seems like the battle for Koeman is on in earnest now.

De Boer & Pellegrini both offer the path of least resistance - there must be fairly entrenched reservations about them both seeing as either could be so easily appointed.
I tend to agree, but if Koeman was so clear cut we would be planting stories in the press by now to get the upper hand.

My point being, I think its between Koeman and Moyes.
The Board being split between the two

No chance mate although 31 have voted for him in the poll, they must be clueless really. Absolutely no way its gonna happen. Thank God
I propose that prior to being allowed to vote, every voter must pass a very basic IQ test (eg 40 + 40 x 0 + 1 = ???)
This way, we can easily tell who the straight out WUMmers are, and by comparing before/after lists, who the downright clueless are

I tend to agree, but if Koeman was so clear cut we would be planting stories in the press by now to get the upper hand.

My point being, I think its between Koeman and Moyes.
The Board being split between the two
How many times does esk have to say moyes will not happen?

I believe we need to see some serious progress made by the weekend. We can't be waiting and waiting for managers in contract to decide if they want to join us or not.

No way Moyes is ever coming back. There would be absolute uproar and Moshiri would put himself on the back foot with the fans from the off.

Have people got memory issues here or what?!? He nearly relegated us with our lowest points total in prem history. He would have been sacked on many occasions if we hadn't have been owned by Bill.

He flunked the u tied job... He was embarrassing. Then crawled off to a mid table club in Spain and was sacked. He can't even get a job in England now.

Martinez won the cup with Wigan ffs. Things went sour with Martinez but let's not get all misty eyed about moyes who served up some of the most embarrassing performances ever witnessed by evertonians
Go compare their respective league records at Goodison and when you've digested the detail come back to me.

Oh and this is a thread about our future manager btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.