Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could he have done?
He's been here for abar 2 minutes compared to Kenwright & already there are signs that he intends to get us back up where we belong!!!
If he wasn't here we'd either have Martinez still in charge or arguing over Dyche, Moyes or Hughes for the next manager!!
I respect your opinion mate, however in my opinion anyone questioning Moshiri's actions so far needs to give their head a good wobble...& let it play out till the end of this forthcoming transfer window!!

You are missing my point spectacularly, unless you have forgotten what my original post said.

My original point was, we are putting a lot of blind faith in a man who we don't know whether he is any good or not, as we have not really seen any of his work out into action yet. So my head remains wobble free ;)

Let's just get De Boer in the lad wants the job the only one who has said so. Everybody else is messing around. De Boer with Overmars as DOF, the future is Orange..
I may unfortunately agree...

It's happening mate.

One by one we are getting knocked back by the hot girls.

One (De Boer) is begging us to take them but we are treating her like that girl we don't want to take to the prom until we have no other hot options left. That girl will eventually find another option.

We'll find ourselves desperate and dateless...then you just know how it will end right?

It's happening.

images

Like someone mentioned yesterday - i'd question his motivation/sincerity. We could double his salary without blinking, offer incredible bonus' if he's ambitious and has faith in his own ability. And yet we have this public circus.

Sack him already.
Koeman would be absolutely nuts to turn us down, we are better than Soton in every way, and I include having a better first team than them.

Loads of boss players arriving here this summer.
Koeman would be absolutely nuts to turn us down, we are better than Soton in every way, and I include having a better first team than them.

Loads of boss players arriving here this summer.

Are we better in everyway? Do we have a better 1st XI? Are there loads of boss players arriving? No doubt we are the bigger club, but are we the better side right now? I don't think we are and this could be a factor in his thinking. Me have a huge rebuild job on our hands. We are Southampton two years ago in regards to our current squad. And until we see evidence of this huge investment, I'm going to remain sceptical. All well and good saying we will spend 100+m but if half if that is from player sales then are we much better off?

Looks like Koeman is staying put. The board now have to make a decision to go with either Pelligrini or DeBoer. Or the unthinkable and bring back Moyes. This team needs a lot of work. New manager new ideas and players. I hope they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. This situation cannot be left to carry on.

I'm sure Bill's working on it 24/7 mate. What could go wrong?

*A: Moyles
Looks like Koeman is staying put. The board now have to make a decision to go with either Pelligrini or DeBoer. Or the unthinkable and bring back Moyes. This team needs a lot of work. New manager new ideas and players. I hope they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. This situation cannot be left to carry on.

Jansen contacted the club yesterday afternoon to inform them that Koeman will be staying at Southampton.

Our approach was made, as has been well documented, but unfortunately that's where it ends. He was our main target and despite whisperings of interest from his camp, the club has now moved on.

1. Not the best source of factual information.
2. His quote isn't surprising, of course he's 'very good at Seville'. Doesn't mean he has ruled a move out mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back