Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough mate- perhaps it was the wording that made me take it that way then! Totally valid argument. Personally not sure myself- not particularly enthused by either, but if it is down to those two would probably go Koeman. Simply down to his age, and that Pellegrini plays quite similar styles to Martinez. Would like to see more a departure from that and think Koeman would show a lot more drive.
Ok fair enough, it's easy to get into an argument when talking about everton because we care so much but that's apart of being a fan and I love it.

(FbD, Pellegrini both out of contract and could have been approached easily). That leads me to believe we don't want either of them and that it's likely Koeman or, failing him, somebody the fans haven't considered yet. Surely... just surely Moyes isn't in the running.
I wouldnt be suprised if it was someone we hadnt concidered... low, hiddink... the club is good at keeping things quiet, for example, Farhad... no media clowns seen that coming... it just happened. all this media attention is just so they have something to write about. I have no evidence to act upon, but he has seen how a top club like arsenal opperate behind the scenes, have a little faith.. fingers crossed he comes through with the goods... and its neither moyes or ron or any other manager tied up in this media circus

Wonder if we have set deadline for this to be completed.

This stuff with Koeman right now is sounding much like we are being used as bargaining power - i appreciate the Esk says he reckons he is still the most likely but i don't really want this going on for weeks with the Euros coming up. Feels like he is dragging this out, he either wants to come or doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back