Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I have jumped ship (fickle FFFER) and gone back to my original choice of Pelligrini...... can't see Emery coming now.If anyone had told me at Christmas time ..... that he would be our next manager I would have jizzed all over the cat.So I will be more than happy if we get him........... the cat won't though.

Who are the realistic candidates Esk mate ?

from yesterday:

Of the candidates known to be in the frame, two are currently available and two under contract. If Pellegrini or de Boer were the first choice candidates then there would be no reason to not conclude the deal and announce our new manager.

The two other candidates are Koeman and Emery, both still under contract, and it's not fully established whether we have met or will meet Emery at all.

Aye of course they did, forgot about that delayed Utd game. They still finished 3 points off 4th though? Closer than Martinez got us in his "amazing" first season. And with a -£20m net spend over two years? Very impressive.

I struggle to understand the amount of Evertonians who really can't get on board with Koeman to be honest. I'd love him. I think if it did happen you'd find fans of most other clubs would be pretty envious too.
He has just done same as moyes really. In fact moyes got us from a relegation team to champions league so I'd say moyes is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back