Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is GOT constantly playing the Moyes card, are some of the mods, staff members ect pushing this Moyes return agenda
He was rubbish here for 11 years
He was found out and flushed at Man U
He was flushed even quicker in Spain
Yet here we are again with GOT pushing him in again
Just what's going on here

One of the moderators is his brother Kenny I believe so there is always going to be a pro Moyes stance.

I am expecting an appointment within the next 10 days, don't know why! But will be mightily disappointed if we don't have a man in place by the end of next week!

I cant help it, whenever I think of Moyes, I think of a good Everton.
When I think of Moyes I think of accepting a role in mediocrity. Plucky little Everton punching above their weight. It was a comfort zone he liked all too much.

Don't get me wrong, Moyes did a great job in stabilising us. Am gratefull for that. Just think we moved on from that. With a new era hopefully just around the corner, we should really aim higher than the Moyes category.

Esk posted earlier that Pellegrini is unlikely, and alluded that 2 of our 4 candidates are still under contract. So most have assumed that yes, both are still live.

We will see, of course if a manager is under contract permission has to be sought to speak to him, I think that is the accepted etiquette.

Esk posted earlier that Pellegrini is unlikely, and alluded that 2 of our 4 candidates are still under contract. So most have assumed that yes, both are still live.

It's pretty hard to keep up with posts in this thread due to the traffic in it, so bare with me if i'm asking something that is already well covered ground. If Pellegrini is unlikely and Emery/Koeman are both under contract and snub us, who does The Esk say will be next in line? De Boer? Moyes?

Why is GOT constantly playing the Moyes card, are some of the mods, staff members ect pushing this Moyes return agenda
lol

What on earth are you talking about, I haven't seen anyone on here who isn't a beaut actually want him back?

Don't disrespect the King mate ,thanks

It's pretty hard to keep up with posts in this thread due to the traffic in it, so bare with me if i'm asking something that is already well covered ground. If Pellegrini is unlikely and Emery/Koeman are both under contract and snub us, who does The Esk say will be next in line? De Boer? Moyes?

He hasnt said who.

But he has consistently said Moyes is not even on the longest of short lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back