Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CjUkfSiWUAM2XPS.jpg:large

the more I toss this salad in my brain the more I come to Pellegrini. We are surely looking for someone who is well known to our players we want to keep, knows the prem and is a winner. We want someone who inspires the team, signs good players and wins us something. So
DeBoer and Emery even are something of an experiment in the premier league - can we afford that. So we are left with Pellegrinin, Koeman and our former moist.
Moist I discount immediately. Koeman.... if we are looking for a big name to bring in should we really be trying to steal Southamptons manager? and he is too ugly. One left.....

Nah,way before my time mate(early 1970's,hence my user name;))my dad was though,Sandy Brown with a dig on Giles though eh I believe?:)

Incredible game but it was Shirley who got really hurt.

Ah well back ontopic.

I voted for FDB and he is still my first choice. I believe he could given the chance be what we need and have a similar effect to what RK has had on the saints. Get us winning games.

De Boer hasn't even been contacted yet according to the Echo

Taking that with a pinch of salt though

I'm sure there has been some contact, but he has been too public about wanting the job - that's usually not indicative of someone who is being seriously courted.

the more I toss this salad in my brain the more I come to Pellegrini. We are surely looking for someone who is well known to our players we want to keep, knows the prem and is a winner. We want someone who inspires the team, signs good players and wins us something. So
DeBoer and Emery even are something of an experiment in the premier league - can we afford that. So we are left with Pellegrinin, Koeman and our former moist.
Moist I discount immediately. Koeman.... if we are looking for a big name to bring in should we really be trying to steal Southamptons manager? and he is too ugly. One left.....

Putting his CV to one side, he is not currently employed.

So, if it is to be him, why have we not appointed him?

Esk says its unlikely to be Pelligrini, club still talking with candidates some under contract. IT WONT BE MOYES

As I've put many times, my money has been on Pellegrini for a couple of weeks now. Starting to think that the new manager is someone out of left field that hadn't really been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back