Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, been thinking about it and maybe there is a chance of Simeone after all.

I've suddenly developed a strong feeling that Esk is hiding it all from us so as not to ruin the surprise. I can actually see Simeone winning the CL and leaving Atletico afterwards saying he wants to manage in the PL - and we're the only job available. Bloody hell just imagine if we got him.

Also, where on earth did these betting companies suddenly get him from and why are his odds that high?

Don't do it to yourself.

I've suddenly developed a strong feeling that Esk is hiding it all from us so as not to ruin the surprise. I can actually see Simeone winning the CL and leaving Atletico afterwards saying he wants to manage in the PL - and we're the only job available. Bloody hell just imagine if we got him.

Also, where on earth did these betting companies suddenly get him from and why are his odds that high?
It will only end in tears mate,let it go .

She posted on Facebook that Everton were making an interesting managerial appointment. She was asked who but she said it was secret and they would tell us when they can. She said it's not Moyes. Nobody knows if she's chatting wham about the whole thing though.

And how does she know like?

Isn't Simeone contracted until 2020 anyway? But how about Koeman is stalling because he's going to Barca, and we're getting Luis? Haha. Fun this

Dont do it to yourself lad

Isn't Simeone contracted until 2020 anyway? But how about Koeman is stalling because he's going to Barca, and we're getting Luis? Haha. Fun this

Was about to say that I don't want that blert but then I remember where the dislike originated from - he gave Martinez jib about Deulofeu.

Welcome Enrique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back