Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of Deja vu going on here.

Leading up to the takeover we all thought the Yanks had it in the bag.

The press including the Echo had it all typed out , yet not a peep from the club.

When BOOM right out the Blue , Moshiri marches into town.....Everton That.

This could be a totally left field appointment , hope its as good as the takeover.

What about Max Allegri? Don't think I've seen anyone mention him yet he was linked with Chelsea and Man U earlier in the season and might be angling for a move to EPL. Could he be an 'interesting' appointment?

There is no way we are getting Simeone mate.

Like I said I dont believe for a minute its him but would Pellegrini and Koeman be considered to be up there with the best? I reckon Emery personally but there may be another who has gone under the radar.

Has anyone ever mentioned Capello?

yes mate, somewhere between page 943 and page 1,234 he was mentioned and someone replied no and then he wasn't mentioned again......until about 60 pages ago and someone mentioned him this afternoon and someone replied no and then he wasn't mentioned until you just mentioned him and someone will probably reply with no.

yes mate, somewhere between page 943 and page 1,234 he was mentioned and someone replied no and then he wasn't mentioned again......until about 60 pages ago and someone mentioned him this afternoon and someone replied no and then he wasn't mentioned until you just mentioned him and someone will probably reply with no.
Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back