Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Adrian-Mole.webp
    Adrian-Mole.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 51

Judging by her post, she says all the 'best' managers will be in the NW. Seeing as the other 3 are Mourinho, Guardiola and Klopp the only other manager you would put in this catagory at the moment is Simeone!!! Especially as she says its an 'interesting' one. I dont for a minute believe its him as things like that dont happen to Everton but I think its exciting none the less.

Judging by her post, she says all the 'best' managers will be in the NW. Seeing as the other 3 are Mourinho, Guardiola and Klopp the only other manager you would put in this catagory at the moment is Simeone!!! Especially as she says its an 'interesting' one. I dont for a minute believe its him as things like that dont happen to Everton but I think its exciting none the less.

There is no way we are getting Simeone mate.

Or...she has no idea?

More chance of Moyes buying Moshiri's shares and renaming the Gladwys the Davey Moyes End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back