Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so down to the serious business now lads, we need volunteers to monitor incoming and outgoing flights 24 hours a day until the announcement.

Select an Airport and monitor all flights and if possible get hold of a passenger list from somewhere.

https://www.flightradar24.com/53.33,-2.85/8

Pay particular interest to airports in Liverpool, Seville, Monaco and just to be safe we should cover all London airports and Manchester as well.

Who's with me??

yes! where we meeting? i'll bring the pickled onions

The info were given points to a manager under contract, rules out Pelle and De boer. Koeman is also out. Emery would be acceptable and would go down well in the most part but universally popular? Not so sure.

Diego Simeone, he would be universally popular and he's currently under contract.
It's 100% not Simeone

I honestly don't know if @The Esk and I have been given the same name but Emery has been the board's first choice if Koeman rejected our advances.

Which he officially did on Tuesday.

Lads, he is leading you up the garden path. His posts from Tuesday say our 3 targets only were Jose, Koeman and Pellegrini. He also seems to think Koeman and De Boer still have the same agent even though Koeman changed agents last week.

He has sucked you in like the bookie from the hit TV show Bottom.

Jungle drums are saying Pellegrini.

jose, ronald, manuel....in that order

just responding to the comment that we only have 3 targets.

Thursday meeting with Mosh and Koeman/De Boer agent confirmed.

Koeman is currently out of the country on holiday and not scheduled back until next Wednesday.

Strong noises from Koeman camp in last 24 hours that would suggest the Everton 'project' is beginning to really appeal

Just passing on my info.

His agent informed Everton earlier this afternoon that it was 'thanks but no thanks'.

That only leaves 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back