Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on.

I'm not claiming to be an expert. But for work I've watched enough of Sevilla over the past two years to know they in now way have a 'high energy style'.

Emery's ability to change his tactics is superb, but every good manager has that, including Koeman.

As I've said, Sevilla do sometimes tend to resemble us under Moyes - yet people are claiming that they don't want Koeman because he is like Moyes, yet in the same breath say they'd want Emery?

I've got no problem with people disagreeing, I just wish there'd be some valid points provided.

The fact that as a fanbase we're able to realistically discuss these two as candidates, however, after the season we have had and the state of the squad with certain players set to leave... shows how far we've come, but also maybe suggests some of our fanbase need a reality check.

Emery has won 3 europa league titles with a Southampton type team, Koeman has won nothing. Pretty sure I read that was on a minus 147 milion net spend, correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case I'm sure with a bit of money he could of challenged at the top and not just gone all out for the europa. Got to be no 1 choice for us without any doubt.

Still pellegrini for me, however with di matteo and laudrup in the running also possible then it could be anyone. Unsworth have could also be in the running, well at least in a coaching role with Barry maybe!! Manual pellegrini for me though.
Mate go and lock yourself under the stairs and get someone to feed you pickled eggs with a slingshot.

Emery has won 3 europa league titles with a Southampton type team, Koeman has won nothing. Pretty sure I read that was on a minus 147 milion net spend, correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case I'm sure with a bit of money he could of challenged at the top and not just gone all out for the europa. Got to be no 1 choice for us without any doubt.

Emery? Or Koeman? No way Liverpool paid them that much for players.

Any news on Davy boy then if he returns that's a very big blow if we are turning Pellergrni down to hire a numpty like him as he has failed at UNT and abroad, should not even be interviewed IMO!

The Europa league AND the net spend cup ?

Incredible.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back