Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Martinez sacked on 12th, some 18 days ago.
I'm not sure any company takes this long to find a new employee, unless they are waiting for someone worth their weight in gold to give them an answer, otherwise why wait at all.
The longer it goes on the more I'm convinced Jesus is coming to town.

Martinez was hired like on the 6th of June I think.

No rush needed at all.

EVERTON Football EXCLUSIVE PELLEGRINI / LIVERPOOL (England ) - It could be called in short the future of Manuel Pellegrini . After the renewal of Pako Ayestaran with Valencia , Everton has become the most concrete possibility for the former coach of Manchester City . According to information in the possession of Calciomercato.it , contacts between the British leadership and the Chilean coach continue seamlessly . The engineer is fascinated by the ' Toffees ' project which , to date , have submitted the most serious offer and concrete entourage of 62 year old . According to our rumors, the deal was set to a 2 or 3 year contract and in the coming hours ( or days ) , there will be another meeting in England between the parties concerned .

pellegrini is an engineer?

....I admit to having a few bob @ 8-1 and then 10-1 on Emery. At the outset I backed Mourinho but that's already in the bookies satchel.
Jose was a dream and I love the fact you followed it !

I backed Koeman at double figures and layed it at 7/4. So I'm good. Im also on emery at the 8/1 as you are, and his odds are the ones going up and down the most now.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/#/football/event/97381/market?marketId=1.124808390

The amount available to back FDB makes it look our last resort IMO.

I'd be gutted to see Mancini at another English club. He took that banner down at Old Trafford and transformed the mentality at the club. He also gave us some of the best football I've ever seen. The 6-1 demolition of the rags at Old Trafford will forever live in my memory.

The main problem with Mancini is the same one Mourinho has. He alienates a lot of people and rubs them up the wrong way. When the team are winning and doing well it's all overlooked. When the team aren't performing the knives start to come out.

Apparently he's been pretty bad this time at Inter, no? I was listening to the 5live European football shown the other week and he was getting a right slating, so he was, to be sure, to be sure.

So people saying Moyes isn't coming but he was at the ground and having a laugh and a joke with Bill in an executive box yesterday.

He was also wearing a blue suit and looking quite pleased with himself, almost like he felt at home again isn't it? Sure there is something in that isn't there?

Not having that he was just there for the boxing, a role for him is on the cards at Everton and I don't like it one bit.
You forgot to mention that he was enjoying the Chang experience which is a sure sign if I ever seen one.

Jose was a dream and I love the fact you followed it !

I backed Koeman at double figures and layed it at 7/4. So I'm good. Im also on emery at the 8/1 as you are, and his odds are the ones going up and down the most now.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/#/football/event/97381/market?marketId=1.124808390

The amount available to back FDB makes it look our last resort IMO.
Just to add..

Don't click that link to betfair and look who the actual favourite is.. As its lower down.. And it's Roy Keane btw..

EVERTON Football EXCLUSIVE PELLEGRINI / LIVERPOOL (England ) - It could be called in short the future of Manuel Pellegrini . After the renewal of Pako Ayestaran with Valencia , Everton has become the most concrete possibility for the former coach of Manchester City . According to information in the possession of Calciomercato.it , contacts between the British leadership and the Chilean coach continue seamlessly . The engineer is fascinated by the ' Toffees ' project which , to date , have submitted the most serious offer and concrete entourage of 62 year old . According to our rumors, the deal was set to a 2 or 3 year contract and in the coming hours ( or days ) , there will be another meeting in England between the parties concerned .
that seems a bit official doesnt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back