Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So people saying Moyes isn't coming but he was at the ground and having a laugh and a joke with Bill in an executive box yesterday.

He was also wearing a blue suit and looking quite pleased with himself, almost like he felt at home again isn't it? Sure there is something in that isn't there?

Not having that he was just there for the boxing, a role for him is on the cards at Everton and I don't like it one bit.

Esk said Pellagrini was not, or no longer, a candidate.

Mole has said zippo, so fully expect him to break the Pellagrini news in 30 minutes.

And I have lost a cat.

No.
How dare you have a life.
Stay in , staring at this thread all day like everyone else.

The mole has been quiet today the Esk just said earlier we won't be getting pellegrini

Thanks lads, so it's basically as we were and nobody still has a scooby who it's going to be.

Whoever lost the cat, I hope you get it back. Someone robbed our British Blue Shorthair out the back garden once, we never got him back so if you find him while you're looking give me a shout ;)

Its a good idea, but at the same time its pretty easy to go to his profile and look at what he's posted.

I know, but people still are't doing it and clogging the thread up either tagging him like crazy for information or asking the rest of us what he's said.

...Pelligrini's odds have shortened on Betfred whilst Emery's have gone the other way.

Not a punter what does this mean mate?

I thought the betting market was influenced anyway?

For example, Bet365 don't think Simeone is one his way to Everton, so they drastically shorten the odds, punters reckon something is going on so pile a ton of cash on, then they make a large wad of profit.

...Pelligrini's odds have shortened on Betfred whilst Emery's have gone the other way.
latest

The odds are shortening for you too Friend

I know, but people still are't doing it and clogging the thread up either tagging him like crazy for information or asking the rest of us what he's said.

That's why you go to his profile posts. Then you only see the things he's said as opposed to people tagging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back