Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
excited-baby.gif

According to the ED article from yesterday, Monchi said on Saturday that Emery is the key element to them...

But now Monchi is leaving...

I don't know what to think!

I'd be gutted to see Mancini at another English club. He took that banner down at Old Trafford and transformed the mentality at the club. He also gave us some of the best football I've ever seen. The 6-1 demolition of the rags at Old Trafford will forever live in my memory.

The main problem with Mancini is the same one Mourinho has. He alienates a lot of people and rubs them up the wrong way. When the team are winning and doing well it's all overlooked. When the team aren't performing the knives start to come out.

He'd be perfect for our current project. And I think we'd be a big enough draw for him considering the EPL is just getting enormous in comparison to every other league in every sense....interest, players, managers egos, money, television rights, investment.....it's where all top managers want to be working right now.
Better bet than Koeman, Emery, De Boer and the others being mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back