Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to take a minute to sincerely thank Moshiri. I'm relatively young and haven't seen Everton win anything. On that matter the closest I've ever felt to being great was Martinez's first season. Right now I feel different. In a good way. It feels as though nothing is out of our reach, and imagining De Boer, Emery, or anyone at the helm next season gives me the chills. The atmosphere around the club has changed, and it's all thanks to the billionaire we stole from Arsenal.

So thanks Moshiri. Just get rid of Kenwright and you'll have completely revolutionized our club.
We'll said mate ;)

Think we all need to chill and stop losing our minds over this. What will happen will happen. Trust that they're swinging for the fences and whatever they end up with i'm sure he will be the best person we possibly could have had!

Monchi will go to MU, to probably the most wealthy club on this planet. I don't believe he would resign for another club from his position in his favourite club where he works for 16 years and helped them to get up from 2nd league to 5 Europa League. No chance he is coming here in my opinion. But as Emery and Monchi seems to be really close, this probably means Emery will really likely consider other offers as well. Our option seems really obvious for me, there is no free job as big as the position of our manager in the world of football. Emery suddenly seems to be an obvious option for us and really realistic, it would be a big surprise if he stays in Sevilla without Moshiri, he can possibly only destroy his reputation there now, he can't achieve more there.

And so I wonder if Overmars could really come here from his DoF position in Ajax to work together with Emery. He knows English and Spanish as well, and that's really important as Emery barely speaks any English. Overmars also knows how to run possibly the most famous youth system in the world and that's an important thing for our academy plans, and he did some decent transfers while being in Ajax as well. Brought in Riechedly Bazoer from PSV, Vaclav Cerny from Pribram, Anwar El Ghazi frofm Sparta Rotterdam, Arkadiusz Milik from Bayer Leverkusen, Richairo Zivkovic from FC Groningen or Armin Younes from Borussia Mönchengladbach, all of them better talents in Europe, while he was forced to sell Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Anita, Eriksen or van der Wiel as Ajax was unable to keep them playing the Dutch league. He has an experience as a player with clubs like Ajax, Arsenal and Barcelona, then became a shareholder in his home club Go Ahead Eagles, where he joined the supervisory board of that club, later he became a youth coach in Ajax and then became a DoF in Ajax. So it looks like he has an experince with quite a lot of jobs in the world of football, so should understand people while he will deal with them. For me he looks like an ideal candidate for us. Knows Benelux market well, bought in Germany too, shouldn't have a problem to communicate in Spanish too, so should have no problem to deal with all players from Spain/Portugal/America. A fantastic candidate in my opinion.

For me Emery and Overmars is a dream team, both of them grown in me over the past few days. I am really excited over what's coming, I probably have never felt so optimistic about Everton in my life.

Monchi will go to MU, to probably the most wealthy club on this planet. I don't believe he would resign for another club from his position in his favourite club where he works for 16 years and helped them to get up from 2nd league to 5 Europa League. No chance he is coming here in my opinion. But as Emery and Monchi seems to be really close, this probably means Emery will really likely consider other offers as well. Our option seems really obvious for me, there is no free job as big as the position of our manager in the world of football. Emery suddenly seems to be an obvious option for us and really realistic, it would be a big surprise if he stays in Sevilla without Moshiri, he can possibly only destroy his reputation there now, he can't achieve more there.

And so I wonder if Overmars could really come here from his DoF position in Ajax to work together with Emery. He knows English and Spanish as well, and that's really important as Emery barely speaks any English. Overmars also knows how to run possibly the most famous youth system in the world and that's an important thing for our academy plans, and he did some decent transfers while being in Ajax as well. Brought in Riechedly Bazoer from PSV, Vaclav Cerny from Pribram, Anwar El Ghazi frofm Sparta Rotterdam, Arkadiusz Milik from Bayer Leverkusen, Richairo Zivkovic from FC Groningen or Armin Younes from Borussia Mönchengladbach, all of them better talents in Europe, while he was forced to sell Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Anita, Eriksen or van der Wiel as Ajax was unable to keep them playing the Dutch league. He has an experience as a player with clubs like Ajax, Arsenal and Barcelona, then became a shareholder in his home club Go Ahead Eagles, where he joined the supervisory board of that club, later he became a youth coach in Ajax and then became a DoF in Ajax. So it looks like he has an experince with quite a lot of jobs in the world of football, so should understand people while he will deal with them. For me he looks like an ideal candidate for us. Knows Benelux market well, bought in Germany too, shouldn't have a problem to communicate in Spanish too, so should have no problem to deal with all players from Spain/Portugal/America. A fantastic candidate in my opinion.

For me Emery and Overmars is a dream team, both of them grown in me over the past few days. I am really excited over what's coming, I probably have never felt so optimistic about Everton in my life.

Jose and a director of football? Hmm I wonder would be a complete change in there management structure, no?

I know nothing on the Monchi kid, can we have a roll call of boss players he's brought in?

So who does the signing Emry or this Monchi kid, if so if we get one without the other is it a bid gash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back