Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This! It's like being tied up while Kelly Brook does a lapdance for you.
I thought that said Kell Brook then. Was a little confused.
200px-KELL_BROOK_2.jpg

GOT just crashed for a minute. Came back up and we still haven't signed Emery yet?! Ffs Farhad you didn't get rich by sleeping before 2am, get the contract signed

Just want to take a minute to sincerely thank Moshiri. I'm relatively young and haven't seen Everton win anything. On that matter the closest I've ever felt to being great was Martinez's first season. Right now I feel different. In a good way. It feels as though nothing is out of our reach, and imagining De Boer, Emery, or anyone at the helm next season gives me the chills. The atmosphere around the club has changed, and it's all thanks to the billionaire we stole from Arsenal.

So thanks Moshiri. Just get rid of Kenwright and you'll have completely revolutionized our club.

Great post that. But it's also really sad when the best you've seen from Everton was Martinez's first season. Not saying that season wasn't good - because we felt it was the start of the good times returning - but it underlines how many of our fan base have seen us do nothing for decades.

Great post that. But it's also really sad when the best you've seen from Everton was Martinez's first season. Not saying that season wasn't good - because we felt it was the start of the good times returning - but it underlines how many of our fan base have seen us do nothing for decades.

The only time we've won a pot in living memory, I was likely whingeing as people celebrated, in a soiled nappy.

Same for me. 3 stand out seasons:

The first I remember, the season we finished 4th.

2009. FA cup final, UEFA cup run and finished 5/6th I believe? We were very good that season.

Martinez's first season. The difference was we didn't feel like just a very good best of the rest, but that we could actually join that elite club of top level sides.

Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back