Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Monchi is the one who has done all the buying/selling of players and is the one, as the DOF, whose effectively run the club.

Emery effectively only manages/coaches the 1st team. I think he's done well in his career but had a disaster in Russia and didnt win a single game away in the league last season--major concerns.

If we had Monchi conducting everything other then coaching the 1st team then i think there are better "head coaches" around....namely FDB and Cocu.

Also, i saw Sergio Rico on a stream near season start and thought he was brilliant so have watched a few of their games when i am up late at night as im a big fan of his.

Have to say Sevilla are pretty boring to watch.

Think we're in the middle of finding the right combination between DoF and manager. One DoF may not be suitable with Emery and the other not suitable with FDB. We should wrap it up in the next 2 weeks in order to give the manager time to settle down and plan pre season. Otherwise next season is just going to be the settling in period.

Monchi is the one who has done all the buying/selling of players and is the one, as the DOF, whose effectively run the club.

Emery effectively only manages/coaches the 1st team. I think he's done well in his career but had a disaster in Russia and didnt win a single game away in the league last season--major concerns.

If we had Monchi conducting everything other then coaching the 1st team then i think there are better "head coaches" around....namely FDB and Cocu.
This is a valuable insight into Zat's mentality. He thinks that you can recruit success with little emphasis on the coaching part.

It's a FIFA Career mode model. Recruit young players that will grow. Play and play and play and buy better plays.

No dynamics of teamwork or tactics.

He's a late night biff. Yet so am I.

Go Zat brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back