Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither am I mate because this Everton after all, but can't believe he is being written off by some already especially considering we are a club who have won nothing for over 20 years.
the calibre of manager we are interviewing is refreshing, even the likes of pelligrini is a massive step up from martinez and moyes and yet some dont want him here. won the league and cups and managed real madrid, when was the last manager we had with that calibre , kendall part 1??

"its weird because i guess its the first and only time I got told something everton related from a very good friend who works at a sports marketing firm and they deal with sevilla, too. anyway, some people at sevilla say, that emery wants to join us and he wants to take his backroom staff with him. we talked to him twice already, that is all. its nothing new really".

"its weird because i guess its the first and only time I got told something everton related from a very good friend who works at a sports marketing firm and they deal with sevilla, too. anyway, some people at sevilla say, that emery wants to join us and he wants to take his backroom staff with him. we talked to him twice already, that is all. its nothing new really".

Mate?

Funny isn't it when people suddenly find mates who work with clubs we're linked to!

I bet we could be liked with a manager from the Chinese 19th division and some lad on here would have an uncle who has a mate who works at the stadium.

Funny you should say that................

My mate Wongy - his uncle Lu is the groundsman at Chicken Foo Yung united !

Funny isn't it when people suddenly find mates who work with clubs we're linked to!

I bet we could be liked with a manager from the Chinese 19th division and some lad on here would have an uncle who has a mate who works at the stadium.

we should be aiming higher than this really. I've got a mate plays in the Chinese 19th division and he says the level of management out there is not good enough for the premier league.

Funny you should say that................

My mate Wongy - his uncle Lu is the groundsman at Chicken Foo Yung united !

jO3muAWnYxtde.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back