Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is like being in Newmarket for the weekend, everyone has a tip but very few are ITK.
As it happens I know a head lad from a massive stable there, and he gives me a tip every blue moon, if there's one thing certain in this world, it's that nothing is certain.

I wish I knew, but the next manager betting is to be avoided, unless you want to make the bookies happy, you might as well go in and give them your money, unless you take a lucky guess of course.
Fairly sure three years ago that the guy from Paddy Power on talksport said the Everton next manager market was the most they'd ever taken on a manager's job

I wish I knew, but the next manager betting is to be avoided, unless you want to make the bookies happy, you might as well go in and give them your money, unless you take a lucky guess of course.

Loved sea the stars by the way. Backed it in the guineas and then every race it was a backable price afterwards.

best horse of the last 25 years.

Think my prediction of 2,000 pages on this thread before an announcement will annoyingly come true.

Page 1878 mate. I heard that Moshiri has said that no decision is to be announced until this thread reaches page 1878.
Nice to see that he is respecting our history.
(at the current rate we will reach page 1878 in about 45 mins)
ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT :celebrate:

Fairly sure three years ago that the guy from Paddy Power on talksport said the Everton next manager market was the most they'd ever taken on a manager's job

When you consider that and then the handful of ITKs appearing all of a sudden, be smart, the bookies can make a lot of money with one well placed, believable post. Or a series of such posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back