Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 1878 mate. I heard that Moshiri has said that no decision is to be announced until this thread reaches page 1878.
Nice to see that he is respecting our history.
(at the current rate we will reach page 1878 in about 45 mins)
ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT :celebrate:

Imagine FM getting updates on the page count on this forum thread and timing the announcement to coincide with 1878 - the sense of entitlement on here would go inter-galactic :):):):):):):):) - rightly so ;)

no swearing thank you
still think pretending to be ITK is weirdest thing ever...
It's up there with pretending to be someone else on a dating website, even then you might get a flash of some birds knockers, with pretending to be itk just gets you the [Poor language removed] title.

Fairly sure three years ago that the guy from Paddy Power on talksport said the Everton next manager market was the most they'd ever taken on a manager's job
It was easy money on betfair last time. I ended up £150 up whoever got the job. A bit trickier this time around though.

Loved sea the stars by the way. Backed it in the guineas and then every race it was a backable price afterwards.

best horse of the last 25 years.
Yes, he sure was. I missed the Guineas 8/1 but done him the Derby, 11/4. My brother was an apprentice jockey but never made it into the big time, that's how I got into racing years ago.
Funnily enough he only ever backs 2 year olds that have won or finished 2nd last time out, he reckons they are more honest and more likely to give their true running than older horses, and that is my tip for the day.

Yes, he sure was. I missed the Guineas 8/1 but done him the Derby, 11/4. My brother was an apprentice jockey but never made it into the big time, that's how I got into racing years ago.
Funnily enough he only ever backs 2 year olds that have won or finished 2nd last time out, he reckons they are more honest and more likely to give their true running than older horses, and that is my tip for the day.

I used to get a 2 year old book by Steve Taplin, was very good, it's on Amazon. Got some really good winners from it.

Anyway, back on topic before we get in trouble! Emery please tomorrow at the latest! :)

Imagine FM getting updates on the page count on this forum thread and timing the announcement to coincide with 1878 - the sense of entitlement on here would go inter-galactic :):):):):):):):) - rightly so ;)

by the time he get's the message out, 5 pages would have been created with people asking what the esk has posted this morning, thus ruining his genuis plan. Moshiri has never known a forum like this before haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back