Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its on. Know very a little about Emery tbh had a look at his wiki page and watched a few Sevilla, games.

Anyone want to give a lowdown of his broader footballing philosphey i.e. pragmatists Vs exasivness, focus on youth vs conservative trusted group/

So its on. Know very a little about Emery tbh had a look at his wiki page and watched a few Sevilla, games.

Anyone want to give a lowdown of his broader footballing philosphey i.e. pragmatists Vs exasivness, focus on youth vs conservative trusted group/
His hair needs some attention mate.

And he doesn't wear brown brogues

Just further to this Emery's release clause as of tomorrow is only €2m!
Only €2m?, Pfffft!, this was Moshiri on his way to meet Emery today in Spain...

money.gif

With reports that Monchi is set to leave Sevilla I get the feeling that things ma start to progress from here on in.

The criticism that some have labelled against Emery is that he didn't build the squad, that was done by Monchi. Well if we have been able to get Sevilla's high respected director of football that could be massive.

FFS, this has got to stop. People are expecting too much this summer. There's a bloke in the transfer thread suggesting we replace Lukaku with Higuain.

Do you honestly believe we'll break the record for the most money spent in a transfer window? Not a chance. This forum needs a stark reality check.

Yes - but to be honest if this forum had a reality check it would become a bit dull and all of the GOT care in the community candidates would be wreaking havoc somewhere in the real world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back