Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone post some pics of girls
Some Gulls.webp

Some Gulls for you

if Pellegrini actually said he will retire if he doesn't find a good challenge he shouldn't even be considered. He's already got 1 foot on the golf course

I started off this process quite upbeat about Pellegrini but those with legitimate/nagging doubts about him have succeeded in putting me off. I would be underwhelmed with his appointment now, particularly after this long.

I trust The Esk to be correct with this in that he is no longer under consideration.

I hate it when people spread gash rumours,my mates dads, best mates wifes nephew bumped into Carl Tiler at Quigins and he said.........

however.....

Evertonian on my ship has just stopped me and told me someone he knows bumped into an ex-player and coach at Everton he told him there will be an announcement on 1st June. To be fair the lad who told me that is shot to high hell and i would assume that all the coaching staff would be on holidays .. but hey ho...

There is no point writing a serious, two paragraph, post for this thread. Not sure why people even try.

I think the main reason people try is because they want to put across an opinion that's been weighing on their mind about the new manager that's coming in. Whether that be tactical concerns, disciplinary concerns or their ability in the transfer market. It's just a way of trying to put all of their thoughts down and hoping someone will come along and prove that you're just being over cautious or even that you're missing something

Other times it's because they want people to think that they are really well versed in the world of football and that they have a healthy supply of knowledge about everything and anything. Other times it's because they're lonely and just like to think that by posting long winded, over the top statements on here that hey are interacting with people and it eases their minds

I personally just like writing stuff, It's fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back