Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when people spread gash rumours,my mates dads, best mates wifes nephew bumped into Carl Tiler at Quigins and he said.........

however.....

Evertonian on my ship has just stopped me and told me someone he knows bumped into an ex-player and coach at Everton he told him there will be an announcement on 1st June. To be fair the lad who told me that is shot to high hell and i would assume that all the coaching staff would be on holidays .. but hey ho...

Are you on some sort of Somali Pirate ship ???

I don't think Pellegrini is anything to scoff at, granted I'd rather have Emery, but this is an experienced manager that has managed the likes of Man City and Real Madrid. If we said at the start of this, before the links to anyone else, that we would get Pellegrini I think people would be a lot happier than they are now.

I dont tend to watch games other then Everton's, so my knowledge of most of the candidates being touted is very limited. I know nothing of Emery, I didn't even watch the Europa League final because watching the RS makes my eyes bleed. I therefore have no idea what Seville or Atletico Madrid play like, nor can i comment on F De Boers Ajax team! I would just like to say that I have rarely felt so low as anEvertinain as I have over the past twelve months, so whoever we get, it WILL be an improvement so far as I am concerned! I am sure that whover we get there will be some who are unhappy as their prefered manager was not chosen, but not me! I am writing this purely becasue it is not often that being utterly ignorant on a particular topic is actually preferable :)

If Emery comes in would seem sensible to assume Delefeou wouldn't stick around long after his spell at sevilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back