Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Emery comes in would seem sensible to assume Delefeou wouldn't stick around long after his spell at sevilla

I'm not ridiculously savvy on the situation, but I personally think Geri just wanted to come and play for us, so he wasn't happy at Sevilla. But as I say, I'm not all that sure on what actually happened

This from GOT homepage has put me off a little..

"However, the club’s defensive record has been average during Emery’s tenure as they have conceded over 50 goals twice in his three years at the club. Although it hasn’t affected Los Rojiblancos’ position in the league, it’s an area Everton have to improve.

As a result, Emery may not be the man needed to remedy the Toffees’ issues, whereas De Boer has enjoyed excellent results during his tenure in Eredivisie, improving Ajax’s defensive record every season he was at the club.

De Boer guided the Amsterdam-based outfit to four league titles in six seasons, narrowly missing out on a fifth success on the final day of the last campaign as PSV Eindhoven snatched the crown.

The Dutchman’s experience as a world-class defender would benefit the development of Jon Stones, and solidify the Toffees at the back following their struggles at the end of the term".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back