Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Million for a fella who a lot of people make out to be a football genius? Seems cheap, no?

If United actually want him, he'll go there

Does to me, all things considered, I was interested in the way Aaron phrased it really. I don't think it would be a dead cert to go to the Manc's, it would depend upon what he personally wants to achieve/focus on to an extent :)

Under normal circumstances I'd find all this funny.
But there is the dread looming that this thread is but a mere appetiser for what the summer transfer thread will turn into when we actually have a manager with money to spend...

image.jpg

My missus and kids are away this week, I should be drunk and should have provided the local sperm clinic with about 6 litres but I'm not, I'm sat here mocking someone on the Internet called mole that pretends to know things.

I'm in my 30's (early 20's if you're one of the female forum members), what am I doing.

6 litres in a week !! Maybe you should think of changing your GOT forum name to Fountain?

Of course Sevilla wants to get paid off for their people instead of doing something to make them want to stay. Skint club is as skint club does.

Hi mate, we've been discussing the progress much of the afternoon. Sorry to do this, but I need to ask you a couple of questions.

You said you were going to the CL final but we know you didn't. You just said in the post above you were in a cab from the airport but again you were posting from the same IP as you were on Saturday night, a domestic broadband account.

What's going on? There's no need to embellish your posts particularly as you seem to have good data.

We like to trust the people who are providing information, and as I say your information is good - that's why you're getting a chance. But cut out the BS otherwise you're gone, we don't want people to be misled here.

This is going to be a fun summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back