Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My missus and kids are away this week, I should be drunk and should have provided the local sperm clinic with about 6 litres but I'm not, I'm sat here mocking someone on the Internet called mole that pretends to know things.

I'm in my 30's (early 20's if you're one of the female forum members), what am I doing.

You're sat there mocking someone on the internet called mole that pretends to know things.
Memory like that when you're in your 30s does not bode well for the future.

I see it as biff paper. Like fly paper but for biffs. Attracts them all here and they stick to the biff paper, keeping them away from the other threads.

We've had Mourinho nailed on as manager and loads genuinely believing it.

OMG ITS JUNE AND WE DONT HAVE A MANAGER.

We deserve nothing more than relegation for the helmets.
oooh I didn't know we get helmets if we're relegated. I s'pose that'll soften the blow. I'd like an Evel Knievell one.

My missus and kids are away this week, I should be drunk and should have provided the local sperm clinic with about 6 litres but I'm not, I'm sat here mocking someone on the Internet called mole that pretends to know things.

I'm in my 30's (early 20's if you're one of the female forum members), what am I doing.

Post of the day for this Matt

Failing to punctuate your sentences correctly.

201601_1458_hegdh_sm.jpg

Just a point to note.

In the same way as many of you seem aware you can use VPNs to effectively mask where you are and what you are up to in order to bend the rules or for more nefarious means. You can use exactly the same types of processes and technology to appear to fix your IP in a single location/route to make it appear you don't move around. An IP address can tell you quite a bit or tell you sod all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back