Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to go off thread, but a man who has taken a team to 5/5/7 in La Liga and is getting hyped up as the next 'saviour'....really?
The guy has not prioritised the league because his side can't beat the top 2/3 strangle hold on finances. He's prioritised European cup competitions and done quite well.

Would you prefer unsworth?

Agree in hindsight he should have been given more games, if he had won them all 3-0 then we would have just hired him.

But it wasn't just Unsworth was it - it was Royle too. I actually believe that they act as a team, and that the club matters to them. Teams win over individuals, and I think we need to act differently to the 'norm'.

Who do you want to be our next manager Jay?

Oh, and;

View attachment 24058

True, im from Lebanon, as for the manager, undecided yet, the names we've been linked with are all good but risky too, FDB and Emri with no Premier League experience, Pellegrini too old and unimpressive with City, Koeman did well with Southampton but wasn't under any pressure and thinks he will get the Barca job in the next few years so can't be dedicated to the project here.

Having said that I'm not worried, Moshiri is the opposite of Kenwright, Bill is emotional, Roberto had him in his pocket with his positivity and big words, I think Moshiri will take his time and interview as many as he can and explain his project and what he expects from the manager

The poll results are displayed after you voted;

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 22.20.21.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back