Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has this certainty that Koeman signing with us is imminent? All we know is that he's had an interview after getting back from his jollies, we've been actively interviewing potential candidates for a couple of weeks now and interviewed a much better manager in Emery last week, seems to be a lot of hype over not that much info right now.
It's mentioned a few times on talksport today. While I was driving home I heard that utter blend Darren gough saying Koeman should knock us back and hold out for Arsenal. It's been pretty patronising stuff and I almost hoped we get him just to shut that mouthy pudding up.....then I calmed down and realised I still want Emery.

Starting to get the feeling Koeman isn't so nailed on.

If Emery had refused our offer wouldn't we of heard something more official by now?

Just saying, if I was properly ITK and plugged into the transfer matrix with a static IP, I'd tell everyone bad info and increase the odds on the actual candidate.

Stick £50 quid on it and make a fortune.
One of the best ITKS was Sheeds.
He would sort himself right out before mentioning anything.
Then it's up to the punter whether he listened or not.

Im sure Sheeds has made a nice big new watch out of this already.

Some serious Market manipulation going on here... Almost as if someone is laying rumours to get financial gain ...
Yes, I agree, the trouble is, is that no one knows anything, unlike having a bet on the horses where you have the horses previous form to go on.
This manager betting is one of the easiest for the bookies to manipulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back