Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC: copying esk post

i dont have anything to do with efc

Ya don't say? I would call you dull, but that would be offensive to dull people. Why not support another club who wouldn't be offended by your racist, bigoted views? A club that perhaps wouldn't be too offended by sick jokes about Hillsborough. Honestly, you're lower than low. Then perhaps we could all get back on topic.

please do not talk about politics here when you clearly dont understand ukip policies

rather have people to have skills to bring and health insurance than 100s of thousands of unskilled mass labor compressing wages and causing division

want people to integrate not have ghettos and division, simple common sense would be to introduce a system that allows people to come to uk if they have skills to bring so immigration can be positive

anyway back to topic, Koeman would be someone i could get behind 100%

Dear God.

Are you now yep threats of violence against me is tolerated when i clearly asked you to come talk to me on match days, laughable

There was a club announcement put on the o/s before then removed.. cant upload screenshot.. but it said it was going live at 16:30

Jesus Christ, can't get away from politics. Has there been any actual developments managerial wise?

Ya don't say? I would call you dull, but that would be offensive to dull people. Why not support another club who wouldn't be offended by your racist, bigoted views? A club that perhaps wouldn't be too offended by sick jokes about Hillsborough. Honestly, you're lower than low. Then perhaps we could all get back on topic.

why dont you support another team you seam like you are from wales 'rhys' haahaa

now stop talking to me if you dont want to converse about efc news

hqdefault.jpg

Can we get back to arguing about Koeman please lids...

Nice one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back