Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BBC Solent last 2 tweets on the situation were that Koeman's agent never said there was a deal with Everton and that Everton don't have permission to talk to him.

My bet on Emery at 20/1 still has a pulse

can you get banned for comments on another site that linked to your GOT account? sorry wa off topic but just curious and if this needs to be enforced @Groucho

You would hope that if you had proven yourself to be undesirable of the highest order in any of your forms or Internet persona, that would be enough to make your presence unconducive to the well being of any forum - particularly one with the values and standards that they try to maintain and we all push to the edge every now and then.

This came up because i said although i dont doubt the esk, i was asking why had it come up that hed not been given permission then people started insulting me cheaply

Unless any of us are immigrants, black or have relatives who were at Hillsborough.

I'm sure that list would be more extensive if I scrolled through your twitter feed for longer than 5 seconds, but that was about all I could manage before my brain cells started to commit seppuku.
yes, I looked at the posts and wondered what was going on.
Then I saw his tweets.
I'm not sure how I feel, anger towards him, sadness for the life he leads.
It can't be nice to walk this life with the ball and chain of hatred hanging from your neck.

ukip want us to control borders not have open borders like left would like that is all please dont talk anymore about politics

Why is the hostility towards me i have not offended anyone on this forum
Far right ideologies where maybe hip in the 1980s , but must of us have moved on . Some take your Twitter views as your opinion but some as you've found out take great offence .
Once our club was tagged as racist and rightly in my opinion we've moved on were we accept all creeds and colours to goodison

ukip want us to control borders not have open borders like left would like that is all please dont talk anymore about politics

agree with this. Politics is for another thread in the Ale House (I presume - without trying to play mod).

Whatever gripes people have with somebody else's personal views, lets leave it out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back