Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 players opened legal cases on him.

Have you looked into the cases?

Albelda began legal proceedings against Valencia last month after being benched by coach Ronald Koeman in December. The midfielder is alleging restraint of trade, claiming he has been permanently excluded as a starter and hasn't had the same opportunities as teammates. The team says he was benched for sporting reasons. Soler testified against Albelda last week.

Sounds like players throwing the toys out of the pram because Koeman didn't want to play them.

But Esk was very clear in saying that permission was granted by Southampton after the last game of the season. Which makes you wonder why Southampton are playing silly buggers this afternoon, presumably trying to look tough in the eyes of their fans.
I missed that post sorry but yeah could well be that case then.

Not at all. It was all against koeman.

The chairman actually refused to allow those 3 to leave and they were club legends who stayed after he was sacked.

Their captain albelda was there till 2013.
Mate don't you think ought to give the guy a chance. It's not right to assassinate his character before he's even walked through the doors.

Not at all. It was all against koeman.

The chairman actually refused to allow those 3 to leave and they were club legends who stayed after he was sacked.

Their captain albelda was there till 2013.

Are you sure about that? Juan Soler was the chairman during the majority of Koeman's stay and from the looks of what I've read he was behind the decision to get rid of them.

Albelda said he felt betrayed by club president Juan Soler and his board.

"The directors at this club have no class or status to humiliate me like this. I have received no explanation from the president or anyone in his circle. I am leaving with my head held high and my conscience clear."

I should also mention that Soler was replaced as president shortly before Koeman was sacked.

Southampton - Please Mr Moshiri let the club save face and make it look like we put up a fight.

Moshiri - Ok but only for one day, we have money to spend on players, thinking about it, how much do you want for Mane?

Southampton - Nooooo, Mr Moshiri, why must you take advantage of us?

Moshiri - Because we're big, your small, i'm right you're wrong and there's nothing you can do abar it.

anigif_enhanced-4093-1400943079-17.gif

Have you looked into the cases?

Sounds like players throwing the toys out of the pram because Koeman didn't want to play them.

It was 3 of their best players including captain david albelda who was at the time one of the top players in spain. No one could believe it at the time and it was major news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back