Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the media reporting that we haven't been given permission to discuss?
That would be tapping up if we spoke to him without Southamptons permission. I'm guessing that a deal has been reached by third party (agent) on his behalf but Southampton are refusing to let us speak to him in person.

Why are the media reporting that we haven't been given permission to discuss?

giphy.gif

From what I can see after a bit of a look it seems like the chairman at the time wanted rid of three veteran players and he sided with his boss and lost the squad. Though the quotes from players about his attitude during that period is a bit disconcerting.

Not at all. It was all against koeman.

The chairman actually refused to allow those 3 to leave and they were club legends who stayed after he was sacked.

Their captain albelda was there till 2013.

That would be tapping up if we spoke to him without Southamptons permission. I'm guessing that a deal has been reached by third party (agent) on his behalf but Southampton are refusing to let us speak to him in person.

But Esk was very clear in saying that permission was granted by Southampton after the last game of the season. Which makes you wonder why Southampton are playing silly buggers this afternoon, presumably trying to look tough in the eyes of their fans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm genuinely worried that Bill is secretly destroying all of our options so we have to settle for Moyes.

Now he's dragging out Koeman so that Emery goes elsewhere and De Boer finds something else before he backs off and apologises to Southampton.

Players have downed tools at 3 clubs hes managed and at valencia 3 of them opened legal cases against him.

It was also rumoured that several players downed tools before xmas last season.
What would he of had to do at Southampton to convince you he'd be good enough for Everton?

Hyperthetically of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back