Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First choice - Mourinho (however unrealistic it may be)

Second choice - De Boer

Third choice - Lucien Favre

Either of them three and the milky bars are on me.

Hands up if you'd have Everton in the top 4 right now:

fenerbahce-yeni-hocasini-buldu_x_7399664_71.jpg

Something from wiki re AVB;

On 10 September 2015, Villas-Boas announced he would return to Portugal because of his family and therefore be leaving Zenit at the end of the 2015–16 season after turning down a contract extension.[39]

Looks like he's not too bothered about returning to the prem any time soon so perhaps ruled out. My vote would be Mourinho but I don't think he'll come, so Pellegrini. Only concern would the turgid performances they've put in in the league this year.

Something from wiki re AVB;

On 10 September 2015, Villas-Boas announced he would return to Portugal because of his family and therefore be leaving Zenit at the end of the 2015–16 season after turning down a contract extension.[39]

Looks like he's not too bothered about returning to the prem any time soon so perhaps ruled out. My vote would be Mourinho but I don't think he'll come, so Pellegrini. Only concern would the turgid performances they've put in in the league this year.

Yeah and his quotes explaining why, no talk of his family, in these anyway.

Villas-Boas told Zenit's official website: "The club made me an offer at the end of last season which I have refused and at the end of the season I will leave the club.

"But in any case we will continue to work hard, we need to score points, to catch up with those ahead of us, to try to perform successfully in the Champions League. The rules have changed and we will try to get out of the group stage and qualify.

"It is clear that we did not carry out any activity in the transfer market, which was expected, there wasn't a lot of choice out there, but anyway we tried our best, although it is obvious that no reinforcements came, except for those players that moved early in the transfer window."

Voted for Jose, but I'd really like the club to at least try and talk with Joachim Loew - the top two options to my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back