Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:locked:

wolly.webp

Something from wiki re AVB;

On 10 September 2015, Villas-Boas announced he would return to Portugal because of his family and therefore be leaving Zenit at the end of the 2015–16 season after turning down a contract extension.[39]

Looks like he's not too bothered about returning to the prem any time soon so perhaps ruled out. My vote would be Mourinho but I don't think he'll come, so Pellegrini. Only concern would the turgid performances they've put in in the league this year.

I think Pellegrini knew he was gone a fair while before City went public with it though tbf

I'd vote 'other' and say Simeone but as that's a complete fantasy I've voted De Boer. Out of the names on that list I think he would be the best for Everton.

I really don't think we'll be seeing Mourinho at Everton but if he doesn't go to United then hey who knows, not many other clubs he can go in the prem.

Realistically I think we could get Koeman, I do like how his side has played for the last 2 seasons. Finished 7th last season and currently 7th this season. I think we have better players than Southampton so I think he could do better than he has at Southampton.

Realistically I think we could get Koeman, I do like how his side has played for the last 2 seasons. Finished 7th last season and currently 7th this season. I think we have better players than Southampton so I think he could do better than he has at Southampton.

i like koeman if we could promise him money who knows

If Roberto leaves I want someone who is currently winning titles or has very recently won titles. Not someone who looks quite good so we can give them a chance to step up. If we're serious under Moshiri then we need a winner in charge of the team.

no mention of Ceasere Prandelli...one of most respected coaches in italy, not attached to a club, Transformed italy and fiorentina , has nice hair........

no mention of Ceasere Prandelli...one of most respected coaches in italy, not attached to a club, Transformed italy and fiorentina , has nice hair........
Sacked from last job, players didn't like him, fans didn't like him, got thrashed by several teams in the CL as he believed it wasn't a priority.

Also played 16 matches and about 13 different lineups apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back