Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacked from last job, players didn't like him, fans didn't like him, got thrashed by several teams in the CL as he believed it wasn't a priority.

Also played 16 matches and about 13 different lineups apparently.

I always was under impression he was well respected. I remember his fiorentina side, mind you , Manager whos about to win the league was sacked from his last job. But fair point, thing Everton need an experienced coach like hiim

I always was under impression he was well respected. I remember his fiorentina side, mind you , Manager whos about to win the league was sacked from his last job. But fair point, thing Everton need an experienced coach like hiim
Oh yeah he's a great manager, no arguing there. Just that he might be a bit, er, not suited to different leagues tbh. Plus he hasn't managed in a few years now.

Allardyce2.jpg

No one i know who still lives in Merseyside has heard a single rumour about Klinmann so will call bs on that one like

Besides doesn't Klinsmann get vlinke dwith every single premiership job that becomes available or is rumoured to be, methinks he is just someone whose name generates good clickbait so they go with him every time

Offer Mourinho the job to start after the Palace game, if he turns it down offer Pelligrini right now the job for taking over soon as the season ends.

Either of those would show massive intent and come the summer both will be getting other offers so need to act early

I would honestly throw the money at Jose. That's who I want like but I exept someone like Neil warnock, then moshri finds out! lol

I would honestly throw the money at Jose. That's who I want like but I exept someone like Neil warnock, then moshri finds out! lol

Same mate, even though i don't think we have a cat in hells chance of getting him, at least bloody well try, worst that will happen is that it shows we have big ambition and are willing to take those chances, and it will also force Uniteds hand in what they are doing, meaning someone like Pelligrini won't sit waiting on the hope they come a calling

Offer Mourinho the job to start after the Palace game, if he turns it down offer Pelligrini right now the job for taking over soon as the season ends.

Either of those would show massive intent and come the summer both will be getting other offers so need to act early

Never gonna happen, we will stick with Roberto who, the more i think about it, the more i can't understand how he got the job in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back