Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interested to know if De Boer or Overmars make the signings at Ajax perhaps @Dutch Toffee may know?

Also would be interested if @The Esk has any idea if we may go down the Director of football route?

Think thats quite important when looking at some of these managers as (like i posted earlier) if Overmars is Director of football and Stam+Bergkamp are De Boer's assistants would they also be joining as a group or would this effectively be De Boer's first managerial job "alone".

If he brought the management team and also Cillisen, Tete,Riedewald,Bazoer, El Ghazi and perhaps also Milik (who i think is overrated) then who would i be to argue :)

Big name player but he's only managed in Japan really until this season...also 51 now with zero european experience...major risk.

I liked your shout on the monaco manager but hes also been fired a couple of times due to internal dramas.

Leonardo Jardim is an excellent manager, would love him here. He's done well in every single club he's been at. He left Greece because he slept with the president's wife allegedly. What's not to like?

If the board really wanted to bring back the School of Science then De Boer and his Ajax graduates would be a great choice.
I think this is the way I'm leaning. Aside from De Boer, who looks like a great choice, I've always admired the 90s Ajax production line. I know times have changed, but a little bit of that would be fine by me.

I think this is the way I'm leaning. Aside from De Boer, who looks like a great choice, I've always admired the 90s Ajax production line. I know times have changed, but a little bit of that would be fine by me.
FDB would be like a long term project, sort of like Martinez, but actually capable. Right now though I think we need to be up at the thick end immediately so Jose would still be my No.1, and I might even have Pellegrini ahead of De Boer purely for his premiership experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back