Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playing with my emotions Mout you cruel person.

Just passing on what ive heard, the lid isnt connected in anyway, he just gets his info from various football forums, he supports Ajax, the Ajax ITKs have said we made contact with De Boer and hes thinks Koeman, the phrase 2 or 3 names was mentioned, so it could be that there isnt a 3rd name, but if there is, he hasnt a clue.

Just passing on what ive heard, the lid isnt connected in anyway, he just gets his info from various football forums, he supports Ajax, the Ajax ITKs have said we made contact with De Boer and hes thinks Koeman, the phrase 2 or 3 names was mentioned, so it could be that there isnt a 3rd name, but if there is, he hasnt a clue.

1365632016_south-park-randy-masturbation.jpg

Coming round to the idea of de Boer a bit tbh. Winning the dutch league is one thing (Mclaren). Winning almost any league 4 times in a row though shows something special though - it's one of the hardest thing in management to keep a team motivated and working at their top level when they've already won it all (see: why Ferguson was so revered, Mourinho flopping it this season, the fact no team has ever won the CL twice in a row).

Still have big reservations...but that's a big positive for me.

I mean im saying he is, I have a Dutch Friend, not a belg like @Dutch Toffee, he hears mumblings now and again.

Hes heard we have spoken to at least 3 people, 2 of them are Dutch and he doesnt know the 3rd name as yet, he said De Boer is defo 1 and he THINKS Koeman is the other Dutch fella, but hes not 100% of that.

As a disclaimer, he doesnt know much and hes not pyar ITK at all, he just hears things and passes it on.
The third fella hails from a country next door to Spain is what I've heard.

Coming round to the idea of de Boer a bit tbh. Winning the dutch league is one thing (Mclaren). Winning almost any league 4 times in a row though shows something special though - it's one of the hardest thing in management to keep a team motivated and working at their top level when they've already won it all (see: why Ferguson was so revered, Mourinho flopping it this season, the fact no team has ever won the CL twice in a row).

Still have big reservations...but that's a big positive for me.

*heads to wiki; types in walter smith*

There is - Dragan Stojkovic is supposedly Wenger's preferred successor, currently managing in the Chinese Super League after a period in Japan. I've thought about his name coming up in conversation in boardroom discussions and am sure Moshiri will know him with his Arsenal history.
Would be far far too much of a high-risk appointment in my eyes, but would not be surprised if he was linked with the job.

Big name player but he's only managed in Japan really until this season...also 51 now with zero european experience...major risk.

I liked your shout on the monaco manager but hes also been fired a couple of times due to internal dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back